StrataSearch Result - 18431

Public Discussion about the StrataSearch platform
progster

StrataSearch Result - 18431

Postby progster » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:31 pm

This is the first of an occasional series of public posts of StrataSearch results I've generated.

These posts are for the purposes of:

• Showing the format of some of StrataSearch's output
  • Illustrating the general quality of some of the systems that are found automatically
  • Piquing your curiosity!
Just to be clear, this is a post of results, not a public disclosure of the system that generated them.
(Full disclosure is reserved for CFT's StrataSearch customers. :mrgreen: )

OK, let's go!

For this run, I've set StrataSearch to work with $10k of starting equity.

The pictures below step thru the tabs of the StrataSearch Detailed Analysis Listing. The Detail and Trades tabs are not shown because they are very long lists which cover their subjects in excruciating detail.

Here is a chart of the portfolio size 2 results of combination 18431 vs. the ^NDX over the same period:

18431_DAL_Charts.png

Here are the performance statistics for same:

18431_DAL_Perf_01.png

18431_DAL_Perf_02.png

Next is the Summary info for all the portfolio sizes. All portfolio sizes of interest as seen here can be examined in detail on the other tabs.

18431_DAL_Summary.png

Here is a Monte Carlo analysis for the portfolio size of 2:

18431_DAL_MonteCarlo.png

And here is the English-language summary review tab:

18431_DAL_Review.png

Enough information for you?

To summarize, what you see above is what's known as a "Detailed Analysis". Typically, the user will choose to run a detailed analysis upon results of interest which are chosen from a tabular summary of StrataSearch-generated results.

I hope you've enjoyed the tour, and I will post more interesting results as time permits (though I could never hope to post more than a tiny sample of what StrataSearch generates for me).

Return to ‚ÄúStrataSearch Discussion‚ÄĚ