Portfolio Trading the N100, 2002 - 2006

Public Discussion about the StrataSearch platform
progster

Portfolio Trading the N100, 2002 - 2006

Postby progster » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:38 pm

Having just built a new high-performance machine ( read about it here ), I naturally purchased another StrataSearch license immediately and put the beast to work! (Yes, I am a multiple licensee, and intend to get even more of my silicon "on the job" in the future.)

Here is a quick look at some of my StrataSearch results in progress:

Here we see how successively better multi-systems are found as the search progresses.

ST_N100_20080103.jpg
Steadily improving multi-systems
Here we see the VTE of the current best multi-system, compared to the NDX index benchmark.

ST_N100_20080103_Chart_VTE.jpg
Variable Trade Equity (reinvesting profits)
This is just a quick example of "push the button and forget it" StrataSearch results. We haven't even begun to get into custom configuration yet.

Here in this public StrataSearch Discussion area, I will post these sorts of examples as time permits. Others are invited to do the same.

Over in the collaboration area (full access given to those who purchase StrataSearch via CFT), I will post actual multi-systems (etc.) that I find, fully disclosed. IOW, my personal StrataSearch research will be yours to use if you become a StrataSearch licensee via CodeForTraders. I don't know of anybody else anywhere who makes a similar offer!

To learn more about StrataSearch, incl. how to purchase your initial license thru CFT, go to our StrataSearch Product Page .

Return to ‚ÄúStrataSearch Discussion‚ÄĚ