TheRumpledOne

Topics about the TradeStation platform
TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:22 pm

Hey everybody:

Most of you probably know me, but for those who don't, I am the guy that started the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation history - "TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!" with over 300,000 views. That thread has been deleted from the TradeStation forum and I have been banned from posting there. Fortunately, someone managed to save the cached pages and the thread has been preserved in PDF form. Hey Progster, would it be ok to post it here?

I have coded over 200 indicators for TS and they are all FREE. That's right, FREE, no charge. I have a firm belief that if my indicators are any good then I should be able to make all the money I need using them and I should be able to afford to give them away. Hey Progster, may I post the link where they can be found?

For the record, I have been banned from just about every VENDOR SUPPORTED FORUM I have joined. eSignal banned me shortly after I began posting my FREE code there, too. Is this forum VENDOR SUPPORTED? lol!

My signature says it all.
IT IS NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT IS HOW YOU TRADE IT!

You are on the internet - If you (google) search for it, you'll probably find it.

progster

Re: TheRumpledOne

Postby progster » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:40 pm

TRO,

Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself!

Your coding contributions are legendary, you've produced more (free) Code-For-Traders than anybody I know! :D

I know you have a good home already at Kreslik.com, but there's nothing wrong with a vacation home, eh?

Reposting an archive of an entire thread from elsewhere would be off-topic for CFT, but I will certainly look forward to getting some of the code you've authored into the free Code Library here for folks to download and use.

Everyone, in case you don't already know, you can find a deep archive of TRO's work at Kreslik.com. For convenience and redundancy, as well as in support of potential new developments growing from a TRO-code origin I have made arrangements (with TRO's permission) for reposting of some TRO's public domain code to the CFT Code Library here. You can look for that soon, or go right to the "first home" source at Kreslik, where TRO posts his code directly.

As for "vendor support", I am a coding professional (vendor), and I do support this Forum :) .
I know you knew that ...

The CodeForTraders.com Forums are multi-platform, multi-vendor, multi-approach and multi-viewpoint (within the scope of our Editorial Policy, which is found elsewhere). All forward-looking, on-topic contributions are welcome, as is in-depth discussion of all trading tools and methods, pro and con.

Cheers!

- Progster

progster

TRO Motherlode Rollups

Postby progster » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:03 pm

The first TRO Motherload rollup has been placed here.

TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne's Radio Interviews

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:25 pm

IT IS NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT IS HOW YOU TRADE IT!

You are on the internet - If you (google) search for it, you'll probably find it.

Return to ‚ÄúTradeStation Discussion‚ÄĚ